This course looks at the major differences between using enquiries and future students including how to create, process and search for both new and existing enquiry / or future student records and overall learn how to track this information within your school.
Live online events
- $565.00 excl. GST
When someone makes an enquiry about enrolling a student at your school, some basic details need to be entered into Synergetic so a prospectus pack can be sent.
Should the enquirer decide to proceed, they will send an application, pay an enrolment deposit and the application placed onto a waiting list to be reviewed for a placement offer or processed through as a new future student application.
This course is ideal for staff who are part of admissions/enrolments
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Process and maintain enrolment enquiries
- Process applications and maintain future student details
- Maintain enrolment deposits
- Maintain student statuses
- Maintain activities related to the enrolment process
- Configure school enrolment priorities & ranking
- Transfer future student to current students
- Create a communication (postal or email)
|Synergetic: Technical Professional Services support||Register interest|
|Synergetic: Human Resources and Staff Kiosk||04 Apr|
|Synergetic: Fundamentals||03 Apr|
|Synergetic: Creditors||02 May|