Are you in ship-shape with the new year rollover? If you are still in the process of refining your 2020 set-up, keep reading.
- End of Year – rolling over the new year.
- Bringing Students into the current year (normally kids that didn’t roll or are being added after the fact)
- Next Semester creation rules.
- Sending a student back to Future when they don’t start as anticipated
- Creating the next GL Year
- Troubleshooting The Create Next GL Year
- Deleting or Archiving Future Students
- Bulk Archive Debtors (archive debtors with students no longer at the school – parents of Year 12 for example).