Education Horizons is helping schools succeed every day by investing in our products and services. Please review progress by accessing the recordings of our most recent Quarterly Product Updates via the following links and scroll below to read summaries.
Synergetic delivers the richest K-12 data system available to schools. Synergetic’s core data architecture supports schools to manage complex family relationships across enrolments, school operations, communications and finances.
Our strategic focus for Synergetic today and into the future is investing to help schools better leverage the rich data at Synergetic’s heart through:
- More choice for schools – third-party integrations through APIs
- 65 new API endpoints delivered, including Attendance, Relationships. Student Results, Timetables
- Improved developer useability features – Pagination, Parameters, Filter Patterns, Versioning
- Supporting third-party end-to-end integrations
- User interface and process flow improvements
- Synweb Medical enhancements
- New Community Notice Board
- Online leave applications (Stage 1)
- Better support experience
- Service Cloud roll-out to improve customer interactions
- 49% reduction in peak (Feb-March) ticket backlog
Engage is the world’s premium cloud-based school management information system, giving schools the tools they need in one place with critical information at their fingertips.
Education Horizons is investing in Engage’s ongoing development of world-leading features, user experience and interface including:
- Major portal interface uplift
- More intuitive navigation
- Enhanced responsivity and speed across all devices
- Daybook uplift – including dynamic views
- Improved academic reporting and assessment performance workflows
- Activity, club and trip booking capability
Zunia is our next-generation cloud-native student information platform. Zunia draws on 40 years of experience and cutting-edge microservices architecture to deliver a future-proof system connecting everyone at your school – Educators, Students, Leaders, Administrators and Parents.
- Rich data architecture capturing student relationships
- Industry-leading compliance
- Flexible marksbook and academic reporting
- End-to-end fees and charges supported by full finance integrations (Xero)
SEQTA is the world’s premium teaching and learning support system – providing unparalleled student information management to support deep student engagement, wellbeing and learning.
We are currently investing in building SEQTA’s wellbeing, engagement and learning support capability, including learning capture, integrations and incorporating student voice capture.
- Microsoft Teams integration
- Student engagement data visualisation
- Student voice capture
- Custom Academic Reporting Tool
AssetWhere and AssetWhere Facilities Management deliver a property management platform that gives schools confidence in their physical environment. Easily visualise, plan and manage your property and asset risk with AssetWhere’s digital twin and facilities management tools.
- Transition to cloud hosting
- Flexible map features
- Custom styles and themes