What is cookie consent
If you visit one of our websites for the first time, you will see our Cookie Banner where you can execute choice and control over the cookies we transfer to your device.
You will find more detailed information on cookies utilised by us in the cookie banner. Below, you can also provide or revoke your consent and/or change your cookie settings at any time.
Education Horizons has a Privacy Officer who oversees company activities to ensure that personal data is handled lawfully and in line with legal obligations wherever we operate. You can contact the Privacy Officer using the details below.
- By Post: Education Horizons Ltd, Suite 1.01, 109 Burwood Rd, Hawthorn, VIC 3122, Australia
- By telephone: (03) 8594 3400 (Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 4.30pm AEST) · By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- EHG also has a representative in Europe who can be contacted directly at email@example.com
To make a complaint in regards to privacy, we would urge you in the first instance to always contact our Privacy Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have spoken to us but would still like to take the matter further, then you have the right to make a complaint to the relevant supervisory authority, as per the below:
- Australia: Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (OAIC)
Phone: 1300 363 992
- UK: Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO)
Phone: 0303 123 1113