Education Horizons Website Collection Statement
This Collection Statement is a requirement of the Australian Privacy Act & The European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Our contact details are set out below.
How we collect and hold personal information.
If you do not provide us with your personal information, we may be unable to provide you with the products and/or services you require or continue our relationship with you.
Purposes for collecting personal information and who we disclose it to.
Personal data will be collected by Education Horizons for a variety of reasons, including when an individual:
- requests to download a document, product trial or video from Education Horizons;
- makes an enquiry through our website or online enquiry service;
- lodges a support request regarding an Education Horizons product or service;
- subscribes for a newsletter;
- attends, or registers to attend, a seminar or other event (such as a webinar or training event);
- enters a competition;
- applies for or enters employment with us, including short term or consulting work; or
- otherwise interacts with any entity within Education Horizons.
We may disclose your personal information to the following kinds of entities: our contractors, consultants, advisors, associates and related entities; the owners or operators of any platform that you have subscribed for directly or through us; entities that provide services to us; any industry body, tribunal, court or otherwise in connection with any complaint made by you about us; and other entities with your consent or as permitted or required by law.
How you may access or seek correction of your personal information or make a complaint
Our contact details
Phone: (03) 8594 3400
Post: Education Horizons Ltd, Suite 1.01, 109 Burwood Road, Hawthorn, VIC 3122, Australia
Direct marketing opt-out
You can unsubscribe to our communications to you at any time by clicking unsubscribe on our email communications or contacting our Privacy Officer as per the contact details above.
Last update of this Collection Statement: 23/08/2021