SEQTA from Education Horizons is the visible learning and wellbeing platform that helps to set student expectations and drive deeper student engagement.
- With this leading teaching and learning management system (LMS) teachers can:
- gain a proper understanding of each student and their individual learning needs; promote greater student engagement; and
- encourage students to become more invested in their learning journey.
Key SEQTA benefits include:
- assessment and feedback data is visible to students, providing a sense of ownership over their educational journey and drives student learning and engagement;
- attendance, participation, and wellbeing data is visible so that schools can better understand and intervene when necessary to enhance student engagement;
- leaders can analyse, plan and monitor progress versus goals, leading to improved student outcomes;
- the flow of data is improved so it becomes easier to record and track each student’s expectations and learning progress;
- the impact of school strategies can be measured throughout their implementation.
SEQTA’s visible learning and wellbeing platform is capable of performing all of these things, saving valuable teacher administration time.